As a small business marketer, you’re required to be nimble and resourceful using much smaller budgets and fewer resources than your larger competitors.
- listening to you describe your business and what’s prompting you to get help with your marketing
- finding out what your customers value and if that’s what you’re delivering
- possible short-term and long-term solutions
- using tactical marketing efforts, such as:
- email marketing automation
- website SEO review
- reputation management
- how you can measure the success of your marketing efforts
With 20-plus years of marketing experience (9 years in the online space), you’ll get useful advice and practical tips that’ll help guide you toward making more informed marketing decisions.
One of my earlier jobs in Los Angeles was working at Doremus Porter Novelli on the team launching the California Lotto Ball game. Working in an agency was always a non-stop, high-stress environment, with big stakes. I was paying my dues as an Assistant Account Executive and was terrified of making a mistake. But a wise person there told me that the biggest mistake often made was “to take aim and never shoot”, resulting in lost opportunities. Every day that goes by without knowing where you’re headed with your marketing is another day lost, and those days don’t feel good.
Just Aim and Market: $97/1-hour personalized call; an email recap; plus a Bonus Swipe File that will call for a toast!
To set up your personalized conversation, call 408-406-6268 today or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the automated scheduling tool below: